Dining With DariusCooks Tickets
It's the complete dinner party series of this century. Imagine great food, great people, a great host, great sangria, and great music! It's a night you'll be sure to remember.
Here's how it works:
1. I'm coming to the cities listed. It's a surprise location. I usually try to book a location as close to Downtown as possible. This way, it's easily accessible.
2. You'll get all of the details you need the morning of the event. I'll shoot you an e-mail that contains the address, a telephone number, and other pertinent information you'll need for the evening. Even if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, I'll gather all of that information closer to the date of your actual event.
3. We like to keep things small and intimate. So, they'll only be room for 25 people per event. That's the cut-off.
4. Make sure you have comfortable clothing and Tupperware. There are usually leftovers and there's typically so much food, you'll want to be comfortable for the evening.
5. Please be advised that all sales are final.
I think that's about it, for now. If you have any specific questions, you can always e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org!